Lucite Cocktail Table - 8 Chair Square Dining Table.
Lucite Cocktail Table
- A long and low table normally positioned in front of a sofa, which provides a surface for serving. Find a coffee table.
- These machines are smaller versions of the standard pinball machine, usually about the size of a cocktail table, from where they get their name. These machines have no backbox and the playfield top glass is unsloped and horizontal, allowing drinks to be placed on it.
- Trade name for a very hard and durable plastic. It is commonly used as a material for pipe stems on both hand made and mass-produced pipes. Many makers favor lucite because of its durability; however, many consider it not as comfortable in the mouth as vulcanite.
- Lucite is a tradename for a type of hard and durable plastic polymer commonly used for Pipe Stems. They retain their finish over long periods and can be easily polished, yet they can be hard on the teeth.
- a transparent thermoplastic acrylic resin
- A solid transparent plastic made of polymethyl methacrylate (the same material as Perspex or Plexiglas)
As promised Sarah...really rubbish photo and didn't check it until now....but you get the picture...i did have a bit of a lucite addiction in a rainbow of colours!!
Lucite Flowers layered and finished with a Czech glass center. Sterling silver ear wires.
white pub table sets
averille sofa table
black dining table chairs
heart pine tables
queen anne coffee table set
childrens folding tables and chairs
kitchen table pedestals
surfboard coffee tables
all glass dining table