MODERN EXPANDABLE DINING TABLE - BARN WOOD COFFEE TABLES - WHITE DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS.
Modern Expandable Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- able to expand or be expanded
- (of gases) capable of expansion
- (Expandability) A measure of the ability to expand. A characteristic of substances, such as gases, that can expand to fill their containers.
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- a contemporary person
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
Smart Danish Modern Solid Teak Expandable MCM Dining Table
***UPDATE***Thank you immensely Will in his newly stylish digs in Greektown 10/18/11-- epic move that works perfectly flanking his kitchen.
Keller Expandable Dining Set
This Keller Expandable dining table features an ultra modern design and includes 4 premium vinyl dining chairs
parsons end tables
stainless steel table and chairs
dining table with leaf
demilune console table
mckenna sofa table
coffee table photo album
coffee table storage cubes
slate top sofa tables
large round wood table
contemporary table light