Rustic wood coffee table. Antique mirrored coffee table. Oak conference table
Rustic Wood Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Having a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of the countryside
- bumpkinly: awkwardly simple and provincial; "bumpkinly country boys"; "rustic farmers"; "a hick town"; "the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
- Lacking the sophistication of the city; backward and provincial
- Constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular
- an unsophisticated country person
- countrified: characteristic of rural life; "countrified clothes"; "rustic awkwardness"
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
Coffee Table 3
Hand Polished Bluestone Top
Hard Maple Branch wood legs
oak finish coffee table
coffee table style wedding album
acacia dining table
second hand dining table
white round coffee tables
leather dining tables
square coffee table with pull out ottomans