Antique oak drafting table - Antique french table - Round glass pedestal dining table
Antique Oak Drafting Table
- a worktable with adjustable top
- A drawing board (also drawing table, drafting table or architect's table) is, in its antique form, a kind of multipurpose desk which can be used for any kind of drawing, writing or impromptu sketching on a large sheet of paper or for reading a large format book or other oversized document or for
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
Island/Kitchen Prep Table
Antique Cast Iron Drafting Table from Westinghouse with a reclaimed white oak top.
homemade drafting table
I used t-hinges on the swinging leg to be screwed into the bottom of the table.
zinc dining table
mission style oak table
narrow dining room table
rectangle pedestal table
kitchen tables with bench seats
replacement glass table top
dining room tables with storage
oval marble dining table
square drop leaf kitchen table